Updated 11/28/18- Changes in Yellow
- Daughters of the American Revolution
- Deadline is Fri, November 30, 2018.
- Christopher Columbus Essay Contest. Open to grades 9-12. Write an 800-1200 word essay about "Comparing Ship Technology: The Ships Columbus Used Versus Ships of Today". For more information, contact Mrs Clairmont in the Counseling office.
- HOBY State Leadership Seminar FOR SOPHOMORES
- Deadline to turn in your application & essay to Mr Clairmont is November 26, 2018 .
Must be register and pay by Dec 7, 2018.
- FOR SOPHOMORES: The State Leadership Seminar, empowers high school sophomores to develop their leadership talents to become the leaders of their community. There is a fee of $225 for the first student selected and $425 for a 2nd student if selected for this program, which will be held June 7-9, 2019 in St Cloud, MN. Contact Mrs Clairmont in the Counseling office if you are interested or see the website link above for more information. Please write an essay about the most rewarding & challenging aspects of being a leader in your school and community.
- Calvin Coolidge Presidential Scholarship
- Deadline is Weds, January 23, 2019
- FOR JUNIORS (school year 2018/19) Full ride scholarships for 4 years of undergraduate study to any accredited US college or University.
- Discover Student Loans Scholarship Award
- Deadline is Thurs, January 31, 2019
- NO ESSAY REQUIRED! Student must be 16 years old as of sign up for e-mails to get helpful college tips and resources, and enter to win one of 11 scholarships of $10,000 to help cover college expenses.
- Experimental Aircraft Association Scholarship
- Deadline is Friday March 1, 2019
- Must be at least 16 years old.
- (1) $750 Scholarship for anyone interested in getting a pilots license, becoming an Air Traffic Controller, Aircraft Mechanic, Airport Manager. If you are interested in pursuing an aviation related endeavor. Get paper application in the counseling office with Mrs Clairmont.
- Triple Impact Competitor Scholarship
- WILL OPEN JAN 1, 2019 Deadline is Fri, May 31, 2019
- For JUNIORS! (Class of 2020 playing any high school team or club sport) The Triple-Impact Competitor makes positive contributions on 3 levels: Makes oneself better, (Personal Mastery), Makes teammates better (Leadership), and makes the sport better (Honoring the Game).
- Minnesota Association of Townships
- Deadline is May 1, 2019
- FOR JUNIORS: (6) $1000 awards. Essay discussing this year’s topic: "The Sense of the Census: Rural Representation at Risk" See website for more details.
- Raise.me is for 9th- Seniors (until Nov of Senior Year) can earn micro scholarships at 290 participating colleges.
- Currently in-state universities and colleges include: U of MN Duluth, U of MN Twin Cities, including their College of Food, Agriculture & Natural Resource Sciences, University of St Thomas and Gustavus Adolphus College.
- Awards for participating in extracurricular events, letter grades of A, official campus tour, and more.