Grand Rapids High School has partnered with Parchment to order
and send your transcript and other credentials securely.
This link will open a new browser.
If you have questions about transcripts, please contact the GRHS Counseling Department at 218-327-5770 or
How to Request a Transcript
IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A PARCHMENT ACCOUNT, Log In and skip to #6.
1. Fill in information on this page and click “Sign up” at the bottom.
**DO NOT use your school gmail.
2. Click the link in the email sent to verify your email and enter the parchment site.
3. Click the plus sign in the middle of the screen and enter “Grand Rapids High School” in the box. Click the “search” button.
4. Click “select” next to Grand Rapids High School, Grand Rapids, MN
5. Answer the questions and click “I waive my right to view recommendations”, check the box “I authorize a copy of my credentials….” and click “Consent and request”.
**GRHS does not use this website for recommendations but you still have to click the box to go on.
6. Click on the “order” button in the Your Transcript box.
7. Type the name of the college in the box that you want to send your transcript to and click “Search”. You must fully spell out the name of the college exactly. Click “Select” on your college.
8. Leave the application tracking number blank and either “Add another destination (school)” or “Save and continue”.
9. Click “Continue” and Sign your name in the box with your mouse. Type your parent’s name in the box and click “Checkout”.
10. Enter your credit card information, and click “Checkout”.